Your art project is called Optical Illusion Art.
1. Draw a dot in the middle of your paper.
2. From that dot draw out 8 lines.
3. Connect every other line with arcs (convex lines), so that it appears to bubble.)
4. Now draw concave lines that touch the rounded lines on every other line.
5. Choose 2 markers and 2 colored pencils. Alternate with these colors using your markers.
Finish painting your "Moving Fish."
1. The water between the seaweed needs to be painting making tints with warm colors.
2. Add details (lines, patterns, dots) in the fish by making tints on the shaded fish.
3. Add details in your water with your Sharpie.
4.Then outline the fish and seaweed with your Sharpie More Information
April 26, 2016
1. Finish drawing your face. Use the handout to help you.
2. Decorate your cell phone cover. More Information