Recorder Express for Monday:
Work on writing a short little song.
1. Make up a title for your song.
2. Choose a time signature and use the Key of C (no sharps or flats).
3. Begin and end your song on the note C.
4. Add a treble clef sign, a staff, bar lines between measures and a double bar line at the end of the song.
5. Try to have your song rhyme one time.
Recorder Express for Friday:
Required Practice Time For The Week: 15 minutes
Recorder Hygiene: It is important that the children wash and dry their recorder and cleaning stick after each use. Please encourage the use of mild, disinfecting soap. Thanks!